UNC Goes Before NCAA Today

3 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

UNC "Insider".  "No clue as to what is on the report, as of yet.  However, my stomach is churning.  Hoping for the best, but expecting the worst. And this may go on past the seven years it already has.  Friday may not be the end of this. "

UNC raised enough money over the weekend to keep the NCAA in court for years.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, milehiiu said:

UNC "Insider".  "No clue as to what is on the report, as of yet.  However, my stomach is churning.  Hoping for the best, but expecting the worst. And this may go on past the seven years it already has.  Friday may not be the end of this. "

Can they appeal what is in the infractions report?

1 hour ago, milehiiu said:

Well.  Could be very disruptive to Late Night with Roy.  Romeo will be there.  Also, UNC is planning on raising their last banner on Friday night.  Or a vindication of the program.  Could go either way.  Though from what I am gathering, UNC is going to get hit with some type of failure to monitor..... and may be just for the women's BB program. 

That would be lame.

Just a point for understanding.  The NCAA notified UNC on Thursday that the school would be getting the NCAA's determination of the investigation on Friday.  The NCAA did not let UNC know what those findings would be.  On Friday, the NCAA let's UNC know what their findings are.  And gives UNC only hours before going public with the findings. In other words..... today (Friday) is THE day.  The day we have all been waiting for.... for years. 

34 minutes ago, Shapopojoe said:

Ok, now its 10am....somebody had to make sure the funds were transferred 

10am for the public report - my understanding is that the NCAA issues it to the school first (which would have happened around 8am) and then to the public a couple hours later.

4 minutes ago, jimsorgi said:

10am for the public report - my understanding is that the NCAA issues it to the school first (which would have happened around 8am) and then to the public a couple hours later.

That's correct. UNC did in fact get the report this morning.   Now it  is just a matter of time till we find out what was in it.  Kind of surprising that there have been not leaks. 

Archived