UNC Goes Before NCAA Today

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, FW_Hoosier said:

Pretty impressive that you beat the media guys to the punch on this one Mile.  

Thanks.  I have been saying that at HSN.03 we don't have it on our agenda, to be the first.  But rather, we come with information that is always free. 

It will be something stupid like an X games suspension for Roy and "probation" (which is essentially nothing) that will allow the Dick Vitale's of the world to complain about how Roy got hammered unfairly and he only cares about the kids, and it's punishing the current team, etc., etc., not people that did the crimes.  Which actually takes the focus off of how egregious what UNC did actually was.

Yet, in reality the penalty will amount to basically nothing. 

2 hours ago, milehiiu said:

My UNC "Insider", is saying to the best of his knowledge, as of last night UNC has not gotten the notice from the NCAA. Past procedure is that the school gets the notice 24 hours in advance of the NCAA coming public with their findings and decisions.

Is your source TIR? :)

On ‎10‎/‎6‎/‎2017 at 8:02 AM, milehiiu said:

My UNC "Insider", is saying to the best of his knowledge, as of last night UNC has not gotten the notice from the NCAA. Past procedure is that the school gets the notice 24 hours in advance of the NCAA coming public with their findings and decisions.

Has notice been given to them yet?  How long can they drag this one out, lol.

Archived