Start the Count Down 30 days

Indykev

18 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

I will be there once again and I am really looking forward to it.  I started going when RMK was still the coach and it actually started at midnight. Under RMK it was a two hour practice and not a show and after awhile it got boring.

and admission required a canned good donation.

35 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

I will be there once again and I am really looking forward to it.  I started going when RMK was still the coach and it actually started at midnight. Under RMK it was a two hour practice and not a show and after awhile it got boring.

Word is, that Miller's HH will be more Knight like, than Crean like.  Ladies to come in early.  And men will scrimmage.  At least that is the last I have heard. 

17 hours ago, IU Scott said:

If I never see another dunk contest the rest of my life, I will be just fine.

36 minutes ago, Indykev said:

Fred likes a circus. I cant imagine He will go away from that.

I'm okay with a little bit of a circus for HH. I think some of the flash needs to stick around to keep up with some of the other big time programs. So as long as they show off that night and show up every night after that.....I'll be happy. 

Archived