How to watch the Ga.Southern Game

Indykev

Thanks Kev.  Though I have BTN as part of my Sports Package from Comcast, they do not do any overflow channels, here in Colorado.  The game is on BTN2go here.... and on Saturday, Roku and BTN2go will be my friend.  As I just checked, and the game is scheduled for 1:30 Mountain Time.  Yes !

1 hour ago, BobSaccamanno said:

How do you use Roku?  I don't have it.  Is it to stream your phone onto your Telly?

It's a piece of hardware that you connect to your TV via HDMI cable. You can download apps on it like Watch ESPN, BTN2GO, etc and stream them to your TV that way. But you need to have a TV service provider login.

3 hours ago, BobSaccamanno said:

How do you use Roku?  I don't have it.  Is it to stream your phone onto your Telly?

To add to what Cause said about Roku, I will put a link.  I have smart tv's.  And though they support a lot of channels, they don't support BTN2Go.  And like I say, my cable provider does not utilize the overflow channels.

The neat thing about Roku is that it is inexpensive to purchase.  You can get one at many electronics stores.  I got mine at Walmart.  Roku has up to 4,500 streaming channels, most of which are free.  Others require a monthly payment.

Here's the link :

Roku | Streaming TV & Media Player

Archived