Darius Garland

iRepIU

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vandy fans only filled 67% of full capacity last year (9635/14316). Except some high-profile games, empty spots would be quite noticeable in Vandy home games. Just cannot see a high-profile recruit wants to play in that atmosphere. FYI, IU fans filled 95% of full capacity last year (16363/17222) when there were growing number of fans asking for a coaching change. 

7 minutes ago, addictedtoIU said:

Vandy fans only filled 67% of full capacity last year (9635/14316). Except some high-profile games, empty spots would be quite noticeable in Vandy home games. Just cannot see a high-profile recruit wants to play in that atmosphere. FYI, IU fans filled 95% of full capacity last year (16363/17222) when there were growing number of fans asking for a coaching change. 

last nights game had a lot of empty seats but being a 8PM game on Sunday night did not help

31 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

last nights game had a lot of empty seats but being a 8PM game on Sunday night did not help

I was at the game. I was most disappointed with the students. The section in the bleachers behind the goal should never be that empty. When I was a student and had seats in that section, it didn’t matter who we played, I was there. I guess it didn’t really matter I was at every game I had tickets to even if I was in the nosebleeds. I was there during 4 head coaches too (end of Davis, Sampson, Dackich intrim and start of Crean). 

Just now, Hoosier987 said:

ANNNNNDDDD Jerry Meyer just changed his pick to Vandy.  This sucks.  

Crap but I just don't think this should count that he got the pick right.  You change picks every few weeks and right before the decision you change it again and you count that as being correct.

2 minutes ago, Hoosier987 said:

ANNNNNDDDD Jerry Meyer just changed his pick to Vandy.  This sucks.  

I think if they are going to have crystal ball picks they should have to be locked in once they make a pick, or at least be locked in a few days before a pick is made in order to count towards his accuracy percentage. Increasing your accuracy because of switching at the last minute seems silly.

Archived