Darius Garland

iRepIU

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I find it interesting thar the 2  apparent finalists for Darius are coached by point guards. I'm sure Bryce is pitching his 6 years in the NBA. Seeing as Archie was also a PG, , hopefully that issue is a bit of a wash. Lets say academics are as well. IU has the edge in facilities and fans.. Hopefully that is enough to push us over the top. Vandy sure appears to have some momentum.. It would be nice to see them rise to be a consistent challenger to UK, as long as its not at our expense!

26 minutes ago, bluegrassIU said:

I will make a bigger sacrifice than jefftheref!

If we land both, I am willing to actually watch Jeff run around naked! That is REAL committment!

Blue if hooking up with  a cousin is good enough for you, if we land both I will not only let yo watch me run I will hook up with one of my Kentucky cousins who shower monthly, have no teeth and are married to their 3rd cousin. 

3 minutes ago, jefftheref said:

Blue if hooking up with  a cousin is good enough for you, if we land both I will not only let yo watch me run I will hook up with one of my Kentucky cousins who shower monthly, have no teeth and are married to their 3rd cousin. 

Old joke :

Q....  How do you know the toothbrush was invented in Kentucky ?

A.... Because if it were invented anywhere else, it would have been called a teethbrush.

4 hours ago, milehiiu said:

Old joke :

Q....  How do you know the toothbrush was invented in Kentucky ?

A.... Because if it were invented anywhere else, it would have been called a teethbrush.

Heck I have relatives in Kentucky who probably shared a teethbrush and dentures. My grandfather actually traded some animals to get my grandmother. He was much older than her. My grandmother chewed tobacco and I remember in the early sixties having to go down and get her Oliver Twist tobacco when she got her social security check. She was one tough woman. 

21 hours ago, jefftheref said:

Heck I have relatives in Kentucky who probably shared a teethbrush and dentures. My grandfather actually traded some animals to get my grandmother. He was much older than her. My grandmother chewed tobacco and I remember in the early sixties having to go down and get her Oliver Twist tobacco when she got her social security check. She was one tough woman. 

Heck, we must be relatives...   My grandmother chewed as well, I had the task of emptying her spit can.....damn...being the youngest sucked.

4 hours ago, Reacher said:

Wow, people are fleeing Puerto Rico (hurricane) , Chicago (taxes/ violence) and Portage, MI in droves. Wonder why that last town made the list? :D

Now that is funny, but true!

Thanks to everyone what destroying any pride and self esteem I had left. LOL

I love this forum. The members are the best!

Archived