Darius Garland

iRepIU

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

Gonna reach out to my Duke moderator friend.  See what I can find out... if anything.  For now.... I am still solid with Darius to IU. 

Thanks Mile.

Recruiting is so fickle, I really don't know why I follow it so closely sometimes.

1 minute ago, Indykev said:

Andrew Slater changed from IU to Vandy. Duke writer.

All the while, Adam Rowe still has Darius to IU.... while the publisher of "The Devil's Den".... says it is foggy to him.

Personally, I think these guys are throwing darts, seeing as how Darius cancelled his visit to Duke . 

1 minute ago, milehiiu said:

All the while, Adam Rowe still has Darius to IU.... while the publisher of "The Devil's Den".... says it is foggy to him.

Personally, I think these guys are throwing darts, seeing as how Darius cancelled his visit to Duke . 

Isn't it possible though that those guys simply haven't gotten around to changing it? Or maybe they haven't heard whatever info Slater had yet?

2 minutes ago, FritzIam4IU said:

I know...but Meyer was looking into it and so far hasn't followed suit...so I took that as a bit of good news.

We don't know that yet, the CB predictions take usually around an hour to update when a new prediction is changed.

Just now, madmax said:

Isn't it possible though that those guys simply haven't gotten around to changing it? Or maybe they haven't heard whatever info Slater had yet?

That's possible. I will grant you that.  But subject to suspicion, in that they all follow the same school.

Having said that.... Jerry Meyer is my barometer.  If he changes.... then I will be concerned. 

Vandy has been in twice to see DG in the last week, Archie hasn't seen him in over a month.. Almost like he knows that IU is on top, if Vandy was on top and Drew believed it, why would he be visiting this often as if he is trying to pull him back home? Maybe he isn't but it seems odd to me that he is visiting so often if Vandy is the leader. Archie very well may know something that we don't.

2 minutes ago, KDB said:

Vandy has been in twice to see DG in the last week, Archie hasn't seen him in over a month.. Almost like he knows that IU is on top, if Vandy was on top and Drew believed it, why would he be visiting this often as if he is trying to pull him back home? Maybe he isn't but it seems odd to me that he is visiting so often if Vandy is the leader. Archie very well may know something that we don't.

Wasn’t Archie just there recently? Maybe it was an assistant?

2 minutes ago, KDB said:

Just to play devil's advocate, maybe CAM hasn't been in over a month because he knows that the truth about our chances- that they are slim. Vandy is simply visiting him so frequently in order to solidify their chances.Idk. I don't think I'm right, it seems more unlikely then what you wrote, but still.

3 minutes ago, KDB said:

That's not true. We've seen him twice in the last three weeks. 

Archived