Darius Garland

iRepIU

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 11/2/2017 at 7:15 AM, IU Scott said:

Actually Archie saw Garland two weeks ago at HH.  Also I have no idea why a top recruit would pick Vandy over IU or any other top program.  Maybe his mom want shim to stay close to home or something like that.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Darius' mom in Gary?   Is it the stepmom in Nashville?  Bloomington is the perfect midpoint, if that is the case.

I know some information needs to be kept quiet and can't post I get that. However if you are going to post anything can we stop with the cryptic? If there's a specific reason why....share it....or don't just say "not hearing good things" "don't like what I'm hearing",etc....unless for some reason that is code for never happening. Haha

12 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

I know some information needs to be kept quiet and can't post I get that. However if you are going to post anything can we stop with the cryptic? If there's a specific reason why....share it....or don't just say "not hearing good things" "don't like what I'm hearing",etc....unless for some reason that is code for never happening. Haha

'The full moon hearkens a time torn.'

6 minutes ago, RoadToZion said:

I assume this is towards me. Not sure I need to explain myself. All I said is that I don't feel good about this anymore, which is true. A couple weeks ago I was 100% certain he was coming here. Now, I feel as if he is completely torn, and I'm feeling as if he is leaning towards Vandy. Hence me not feeling good about this anymore. 

I think people took this as you having inside information instead of just you having a gut feeling based off of your previous comments and people knowing you had some information. I personally took this as just your feeling not you hearing something. maybe in the future just add something that says it's your feeling instead of your inside info stuff because some people will freak out over that type of stuff. But hey if not no worries from me. You just do you buddy!

November 8th-15th is the early signing period.  He should announce sometime within that timeframe.

Also if Archie is going to see him again before he signs, my guess is that it will be today, maybe tomorrow.  Now that the regular season is starting, almost all of his attention is really going to be focusing on his team right now I would suspect.

3 minutes ago, BtownBallers said:

November 8th-15th is the early signing period.  He should announce sometime within that timeframe.

Also if Archie is going to see him again before he signs, my guess is that it will be today, maybe tomorrow.  Now that the regular season is starting, almost all of his attention is really going to be focusing on his team right now I would suspect.

Dead period. Can't see him today.  

1 hour ago, HoosierKix said:

Also was so glad to find this board! I was bummed to see the other one be taken over and I was trying to find you guys and your new board and finally saw the topic of where it was!! Love your guys' boards!

GO HOOSIERS!! 

Thank you for your kind words.  They mean a lot to all of us.

Yeah, the old platform on 247 is becoming more and more a Peegs site.  Just look at the front page.  Stories by Peagram, Rabjohns, and Weaver.  Plus contributions from Daniels.  Not saying anything bad to say about Peegs. That's just what is happening. Shannon Terry continues to tweet out that the merge of Scout boards into 247 boards is well under way.  I know of at least two Big Ten boards, where this has already happened. We were told back in February that CBS would not be renewing our contract, effective April 30.  They continued using Hoosier Sports Nation, even though that is owned by CC.  We even asked what the future held for us on the 247 platform. And never got a response.  So, in August, seeing the writing on the wall.... we established HSN 3.0.  Deciding on the side of an abundance of caution, we never , nor will we ever, solicit members from 247 for HSN 3.0  No membership required. So it is wonderful that you, along with many of our old friends have been able to find us.  HSN 3.0 where there are no pop-up ads.  In fact no ads at all.  Just IU fans coming together to talk in a civil manner.  Glad you found us. 

Archived