Darius Garland

iRepIU

1 minute ago, IUfaninIllinois said:

so based off of what you are saying do you take that as a good thing?

I don't know what to make of Archie's visit. To me if Archie knew we were not his choice why waste your time going down there.  We have two games this week so he already has his plate full so why go there if he has been told we have no shot.  If Garland has made up his mind I would think he would have already told all the coaches who was recruiting him.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, IU Scott said:

I don't know what to make of Archie's visit. To me if Archie knew we were not his choice why waste your time going down there.  We have two games this week so he already has his plate full so why go there if he has been told we have no shot.  If Garland has made up his mind I would think he would have already told all the coaches who was recruiting him.

My guess an Archie visit is old news now that DG has made up his mind.

1 minute ago, IU Scott said:

The Archie visit was planned before this  past weekend. 

Just now, Jacarcio said:

It would be telling if he doesn't  cancel the trip tomorrow, right? I mean if DG knows how soon does he tell the coaches. Idk. 

No way Archie goes now before DG lets us all know, good or bad. I'm sure they will tell the coaches the day before if they haven't already.

2 minutes ago, Jacarcio said:

It would be telling if he doesn't  cancel the trip tomorrow, right? I mean if DG knows how soon does he tell the coaches. Idk. 

The 9th is the last day of the dead period.  Archie can't see him until the 10th.  That means it would have to be an early morning visit during school hours, or more likely, a visit on Saturday or Sunday.  The biggest problem is that we have a game Friday night and Sunday night.

1 minute ago, BtownBallers said:

The 9th is the last day of the dead period.  Archie can't see him until the 10th.  That means it would have to be an early morning visit during school hours, or more likely, a visit on Saturday or Sunday.  The biggest problem is that we have a game Friday night and Sunday night.

Plus not all info passed along is even close to being correct. There maybe never was a plan for Archie to visit.

Archived