Baseball headed to Austin Regional as a #2 Seed

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After 4

After 2 outs, Bradley walks; Fineman and Walker hit back to back doubles to make it 2-1; Houston triples and IU up its lead to 3-0.  Offense gives Milto some run support.
Tigers go K; single; K; single and K.
* * R H E 
IU 3 5 0 
TS 0 3 0

Go Hoosiers!

After 1 out, Gorski singles, then steals 2nd; that chases the Tigers starter; Sowers rips a GR double and drives in IU's 4th run of the afternoon; Bradley single nets another run (5-0, IU).
Going to B5.  I have to take a break; back in a few.

Go Hoosiers

Final

More careless base running when Kaletha walks and is doubled off after a bloop FO to CF.
Milto is going the distance; no one warming; lonely day in the pen.  Tigers go GO; GO and K.  GBR!
Can a complete game shutout with bat support wake these Hoosiers?  IU plays the loser of TAMU/UT tomorrow afternoon.
* * R H E 
IU 6 11 0 
TS 0 4 0

Go Hoosiers!

Thanks Snowling for all you do for HSN.... and keeping up to date on all the other big IU sports.  Great to know IU is still alive. And great to have you as part of our board.

I know you post on other boards. I have no problem with that.  Still... I consider you part of HSN.... remembering when you contacted me in the past as why no one was responding to your posts on the now long gone Scout site.  Keep up the great work you do.

And as always :

Go Hoosiers !

Oh, and I hope your move to B-town has been enjoyable for you. 

Archived