Zeke Nnaji Cuts IU

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can’t help but think IU has sort eliminated themselves with some guys and that Archie is now expecting a smaller class. I don’t believe that Nanji, Bouknight, Ramsey, and all the other guards Archie went after in the Spring/early Summer all just eliminated IU or weren’t interested. I don’t mean this as a “sour grapes” post whatsoever, just that I think things really narrowed for IU coming out of the summer. 

As alluded to, by some of our more astute members..... it is not just a coincidence that this announcement that has been in the works, comes one day after TJD visited HH.

Not saying TJD is a lock.  However, things continue to look good. At least that is what I was told yesterday. 

10 hours ago, milehiiu said:

As alluded to, by some of our more astute members..... it is not just a coincidence that this announcement that has been in the works, comes one day after TJD visited HH.

Not saying TJD is a lock.  However, things continue to look good. At least that is what I was told yesterday. 

You are being kind with the TJD  not a lock to IU 😁 i know the Jeffries issue is a great example of nothing is w guarantee but that was a very tight 2 horse  race. Rhis has been a  horse run away for some time. 

For quite a while now it's appeared that ZN wants to go to KU.  It seems like any other school would be a plan B for him.  The interesting part is it seems HE is KU's backup plan.

I suspect Archie didn't feel any confidence and wasn't interested in waiting around for him (but might for Stewart).

• 1 month later...

I don't mind Painter. Seems clean (Biggie recruitment was a little strange). Reps his school and conference well....but recruiting against him in this day and age isn't hard. Factor in Tucson vs West Lafayette. No brainer. If Painter was sending players to the league every year I could see the uproar. 

3 hours ago, FKIM01 said:

Wow...AZ wasn't even on the crystal ball radar...

I imagine since Sean missed out on several big name recruits following the controversy last year (Oneal and others) that they have opening for some playing time. Besides Arizona campuses have some lovely scenery down there...much better than KU imo.

Archived