Anthony Leal is a Hoosier !

1 hour ago, Ib4IU said:

Hey, BtownMom, don’t think I didn’t notice that if you zoom in on the cashew tray it says Indiana University.  🤪🤣😉

I nominate Ms. Leal for official IU sainthood if she puts that dish out for opposing coaches.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, BtownMom said:

So, for the record, no meatloaf was served. — albeit, I make an amazing meatloaf!  We did have cookies and refreshments. Again, for the record, coaches do not eat cookies.

What a truly blessed and fantastic week. 

AB4396F2-6F78-407B-A32B-A20C41757010.jpeg

Sounds like your famous meatloaf might be saved for a commitment. Maybe an IU in ketchup on top?

13 hours ago, BtownMom said:

So, for the record, no meatloaf was served. — albeit, I make an amazing meatloaf!  We did have cookies and refreshments. Again, for the record, coaches do not eat cookies.

What a truly blessed and fantastic week. 

AB4396F2-6F78-407B-A32B-A20C41757010.jpeg

Checked out your Twitter this morning... congratulations to Anthony being inducted into the National Honors Society. It sounds like he is being raised the right way. 

1 hour ago, btownqb said:

Checked out your Twitter this morning... congratulations to Anthony being inducted into the National Honors Society. It sounds like he is being raised the right way. 

I would like to join you in those congrats to mom and Anthony. 

Leal had 18 points in the first round of the Run n Slam tourney. Didn't miss many shots and was fouled on two 3 pointers. He gets his shot off quicker than it looks in video. He also has the ability to create his own shot off the dribble as well as take it to the hoop.  He is more athletic than people give him credit for, threw down a pretty sick alley-oop and was definitely above the rim. He boxed out well and posted his man up a few times, not afraid to get a little dirty if needed. Definitely deserved of his 4 stars as well as an IU offer. Team went 4-1 over the weekend. 

8 hours ago, IndySportsPartizan said:

not afraid to get a little dirty if needed.  

While i like what you're saying, i like seeing this most of all!  We need some grit on the team.  We have had too many sweethearts lately.  Davis has shown a little bit of "Lambier lite" at times, but we could REALLY use another Sheehey type player!  Not a Batman exactly, but a Robin that can really eff you up!

10 hours ago, 3Ballin said:

While i like what you're saying, i like seeing this most of all!  We need some grit on the team.  We have had too many sweethearts lately.  Davis has shown a little bit of "Lambier lite" at times, but we could REALLY use another Sheehey type player!  Not a Batman exactly, but a Robin that can really eff you up!

Indeed. I think it shows the kid is the kind that will get in the weight room and gym in the offseason and will do the little things like diving on the floor putting all his effort into the defensive end whatever we need to win...whether he gets 3-4 shots or 10 he won’t care if it helps us win.

11 hours ago, 3Ballin said:

He's got that Will Sheehey moxy. 

34 minutes ago, NotIThatLives said:

Wowza.  See I just said this morning I wouldn't be surprised.  

Not exactly the same because Leal is worthy of our offer, but back when I first noticed my wife to be I wanted more than anything for her to take notice in me and I was like I would give anything for her to be mine. I really out kicked my coverage with her. Out of the blue she gave me her number and said we should hang out sometime.  I so badly wanted to say I am not going anything now lets go. I did not want to look over eager or desperate or make her think there were no other offers. I played it cool waited a few days went out on another date (small town everyone knows every move) she called me and said take me out tomorrow or dont bother calling ever. The rest is history.  

It's nice to feel wanted appreciated and needed.  I hope Leal sees that IU wants needs and would appreciate him being a Hoosier 

35 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

Not exactly the same because Leal is worthy of our offer, but back when I first noticed my wife to be I wanted more than anything for her to take notice in me and I was like I would give anything for her to be mine. I really out kicked my coverage with her. Out of the blue she gave me her number and said we should hang out sometime.  I so badly wanted to say I am not going anything now lets go. I did not want to look over eager or desperate or make her think there were no other offers. I played it cool waited a few days went out on another date (small town everyone knows every move) she called me and said take me out tomorrow or dont bother calling ever. The rest is history.  

It's nice to feel wanted appreciated and needed.  I hope Leal sees that IU wants needs and would appreciate him being a Hoosier 

In this scenario, which of you is IU, & which is Leal? 🤨

53 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

Oh shoot,  definitely thought I was in the Lester thread.

1 hour ago, Billingsley99 said:

Cool story! You played the dating game the right way. Most people get so antsy and take the first offer out of desperation. I know for sure I didn't have that much patience. 

1 hour ago, Billingsley99 said:

Wait a second. You have only been married once?  Who does that?

2 hours ago, Billingsley99 said:

Throw in a divorce or 10 and you have Fouls dating history documented as well.

1 hour ago, IU Hardcore said:

In this scenario, which of you is IU, & which is Leal? 🤨

Not a perfect illustration because I did not deserve my wife and AL most definitely deserves the IU offer. I have been saying that for more than a year

My point was to those saying if it truly is his dream school why not commit on spot. My scenario was to that point. I knew I wanted my wife and would do anything for her to want me and when she  did I had to let her sweat a little😀  dont tell her I said that lol

Archived