Anthony Leal is a Hoosier !

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, IU Scott said:

Sounds like that was not a true according to RabJohns

Maybe true or not.  But no one disputes the fact that McCleod arrived late.  Hoping that the in home was over.  It wasn't. Words were exchanged.  Which eventually helped lead to his demise at IU.  

12 hours ago, milehiiu said:

Maybe true or not.  But no one disputes the fact that McCleod arrived late.  Hoping that the in home was over.  It wasn't. Words were exchanged.  Which eventually helped lead to his demise at IU.  

Ruined his College Coaching career as well.

12 minutes ago, IUaic said:

Ruined his College Coaching career as well.

Well deserved. Can't even imagine arriving late for a very important meeting and exchanging words with the head coach in front of the recruit and his family. He should've been canned right after the meeting. I feel so disgusted thinking lots of IU fans cheered hard for this clown at the Hoosier Hysteria without knowing all this. Wasn't fans' fault at all. Just feel sorry for all of us IU fans. 

59 minutes ago, addictedtoIU said:

Well deserved. Can't even imagine arriving late for a very important meeting and exchanging words with the head coach in front of the recruit and his family. He should've been canned right after the meeting. I feel so disgusted thinking lots of IU fans cheered hard for this clown at the Hoosier Hysteria without knowing all this. Wasn't fans' fault at all. Just feel sorry for all of us IU fans. 

It was well known at the time that he helped recruit KI to Duke while on the IU dime.  Oh, Coach K.  

21 minutes ago, Fiveoutofsix said:

It was well known at the time that he helped recruit KI to Duke while on the IU dime.  Oh, Coach K.  

I remember KI's in-home visit was discussed at the old Scout site. Average fans like me didn't really know what happened. I don't think most of the members of HSN knew what happened at that time. Words slowly got out afterwards. After the in-home, KI posted a weird remark on his Twitter, which was hard to read between the lines. Maybe some insiders knew the whole thing not long after, but I think they might've been careful sharing the details. Well...it happened about 10 years ago so the timeline is blurry. 

1 hour ago, addictedtoIU said:

I remember KI's in-home visit was discussed at the old Scout site. Average fans like me didn't really know what happened. I don't think most of the members of HSN knew what happened at that time. Words slowly got out afterwards. After the in-home, KI posted a weird remark on his Twitter, which was hard to read between the lines. Maybe some insiders knew the whole thing not long after, but I think they might've been careful sharing the details. Well...it happened about 10 years ago so the timeline is blurry. 

Well. Let's just say the whole thing was FUBAR.

28 minutes ago, CrimsonV said:

I’m betting he “leads us on” until the spring signing period :coffee:

Fortunately we won't have to go through that with Anthony or Trey.  We'll know on both before their high school seasons start, and I believe we'll know before the end of August.  Leal truly does have two wonderful options for him.

I always wonder how they decide to use the old logo? If you look up Indiana University logo, there's several new ones and one old one. Funny. I like are chances with this. If academia is the main goal, you can always go to Stanford grad school after basketball (if you don't go pro). 

11 minutes ago, The Daily Hoosier said:

Fortunately we won't have to go through that with Anthony or Trey.  We'll know on both before their high school seasons start, and I believe we'll know before the end of August.  Leal truly does have two wonderful options for him.

Coffee sip emoji = SARCASM

And how long have you been a member? ;)

309DFBAB-6237-432D-876C-A4F88E47ED1C.gif

Archived