Anthony Leal is a Hoosier !

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Brass Cannon said:

Oh thanks we are good. She’s now a 2 1/2 and basically runs the house.  

Oh awesome. Yeah mine turns 3 in October same thing though runs the house. She’s for sure the boss of me it seems. 🤷🏻‍♂️

18 minutes ago, IUskim said:

Oh awesome. Yeah mine turns 3 in October same thing though runs the house. She’s for sure the boss of me it seems. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Kids are great.  Enjoy yours now. As they grow up before you know it.

As for Anthony Leal..... expecting a windstorm hitting Bloomington on Friday. 

I remember when Chasson Randle out of Illinois (Mr. Basketball) chose Stanford over Illinois and Purdue back in 2010. He was a top 70 type. Probably was final nail in coffin for Brucey. Painter was a distant 3rd in that one. Just pointing out that there are certain types who choose education. PS....Randle spent 3-4 years overseas and I believe he is finally with Wizards. 

Hopefully Leal chooses us. 

5 minutes ago, tdhoosier said:

Don’t mean to brag (I do) but I got this loaf on the smoker. 50/50 ground beef/breakfast sausage stuffed with cheddar and jalapeños and wrapped in bacon. #fatty

E9A993CB-811C-4D16-90B0-F28606A464FB.jpeg

Could be my crimson colored glasses, but I see candy stripes in that. 

1 hour ago, IUfan93 said:

Let’s hope he stays home to wear the candy stripes but can’t say anyone can blame him if he goes to Stanford for the education. That’s a hell of an opportunity. Two great schools...he won’t go wrong either way. 

Don't want to steal his thunder. And unless he pulls a reverse Jared Jeffries on us.  Anthony will be a Hoosier on Friday.   Wait. Wait.  Meatloaf  at td's house. 

Leal would be a nice get for either IU or Stanford.  

I think he's a very solid player who happens to be both a good kid and obviously - a great academic student.

However, I am not/won't be  on the edge of my seat for his decision.  

South + Leal will have to erase my memory of what Edgewood and Trevor Taylor did to them last season.

A first impression can be pretty long lasting, fair or not sometimes . It was just too dominant to pretend I haven't watched the vid of that entire game 8 or 9 times now.lol 

Archived