Anthony Leal is a Hoosier !

Just now, 3Ballin said:

Ok, so after extensive scouting (1 highlight video each) it looks like Leal is a bit slower getting his shot off than LQ.  Could that be a hold up foe the staff???  Not sure if Leal will be able to get his shot up against B1G defenses??

Just made me think. Matt Roth had one of the quickest releases for a great shooter that I have seen in college. That guy was deadly.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Coach1K said:

Guilty as charged but I think you and mile along with CC can vouch for me and for the other part I did at one time.

You're good with me.  Our members should not let your post count under your current name, deceive them.  You have been around for a long time.

Hope your sis, and your mom and dad are doing well. 

1 hour ago, HoosierMama said:

I think maybe you meant to ask BtownMom about her meatloaf, but but mom and grandma are famous in the family for their meatloaf.  Not sure how mine compares but I'd be happy to make some and deliver to Bloomington if that helps!  haha. 

The key to good meatloaf is bacon 🥓 strips all around the loaf.  As it cooks they crisp up and the bacon juices are infused into the loaf.  Use some Heinz chilli sauce to get the bacon to stick to the loaf.

We could have a loaf cook off for the team 😂

43 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

You're good with me.  Our members should not let your post count under your current name, deceive them.  You have been around for a long time.

Hope your sis, and your mom and dad are doing well. 

My family is doing good thank you for asking. 

4 minutes ago, KDB said:

So the question is....what kind of spread do you provide for Arch...and do you allow him to use the restroom?

i also get the feeling there will be certain posters on this forum parked out on the Leals sidewalk begging Archie to offer.

1 hour ago, 3Ballin said:

Ok, so after extensive scouting (1 highlight video each) it looks like Leal is a bit slower getting his shot off than LQ.  Could that be a hold up foe the staff???  Not sure if Leal will be able to get his shot up against B1G defenses??

I dont think that was what was holding up his offer. He has very good size and obviously a great stroke. I honestly think Archie was in a difficult situation with his recruitment. Home town kid but Archie has been wanting to make an IU offer something special...there are things that Anthony can work on and do better and I think Archie didn’t want the kid coasting through his last couple years counting on going to IU. Anthony continues to work hard and it seems he has done what Archie has asked and will soon get his offer.

5 minutes ago, dgambill said:

I dont think that was what was holding up his offer. He has very good size and obviously a great stroke. I honestly think Archie was in a difficult situation with his recruitment. Home town kid but Archie has been wanting to make an IU offer something special...there are things that Anthony can work on and do better and I think Archie didn’t want the kid coasting through his last couple years counting on going to IU. Anthony continues to work hard and it seems he has done what Archie has asked and will soon get his offer.

Perhaps, and I do not know.him at all. But from all I have heard, I doubt coasting is really part of his makeup.

Either way, I really hope he gets an offer, and really hope he jumps all over it.

He seems like a Hoosier. Let's put it to bed and get him on board!i

3 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

So. How many kids get an in home visit before getting an offer ?  Or did I miss something.

Hey, BtownMoma.   MA THE MEATLOAF!!

I think people are reading between the lines. We just missed out on basically all our guards in 2019....so it makes sense we will have room for him in 2020....and we are suddenly moving on to in home for him.

10 minutes ago, dgambill said:

Fair enough.  Obviously there's only one person here that knows (talk about an insider!!! 😁👍), but hopefully CAM was clear and upfront about his plan with Anthony and there was no stringing along hoping to get "bigger fish" while keeping him on the line.

5 minutes ago, IU4Ever said:

If there's no offer coming out of the in-home, I'd say the writing's on the wall that Leal will not be wearing cream and crimson.

Nah, that seems premature. It could easily lead to both sides feeling each other out. I guess we never really know. The player, family and coaches know. We all just obsess trying to analyze.   Lol

Archived