Anthony Leal is a Hoosier !

13 minutes ago, T-Free20 said:

I didn't say 100%. Apparently I could have worded it differently, but it seems like everyone else knew what I meant.

If Rabjohns posted recruiting news, would you not consider it truthful? Something of that nature is what I was referring to.

See Darius Garland.  I believe it when the signed LOT is in hand.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, IUskim said:

So do we think offers go out to both and first to accept is in and the other we don’t take?  In the Galloway thread that’s what we seem to think. 

Almost like with Franklin and Newman for this upcoming year.  Both had offers, both planned on visiting, Franklin committed just before Newman visited, Newman cancels visit and chooses PU.   

15 minutes ago, dwtaylor1055 said:

Almost like with Franklin and Newman for this upcoming year.  Both had offers, both planned on visiting, Franklin committed just before Newman visited, Newman cancels visit and chooses PU.   

So what happens if they both say yes?

1 hour ago, IndySportsPartizan said:

Some Indiana Elite summer stats so far. 

Anthony Leal

13.4ppg, 3.7rpg, 2.3apg, .7spg

32% 3pt, 63% FT%

Trey Galloway

20ppg, 5ppg, 1.7apg, .7spg

38% 3pt, 78% FT%

Kristian Lander

11ppg, 4.4 rpg, 2.1 apg, 1spg

29% 3pt, 55% FT%

2.3 turnovers pg

Not a great stat line for Leal on a smallish sample size. I trust the staff to figure out what makes most sense for all parties involved.

1 minute ago, IUstudent said:

Rabjohns posted 8 minutes ago saying he did receive an offer according to Trey’s father.

Yep. Just so people know. When I post something the source is usually twitter. I don't have any contacts here in state at all. Illinois I could help with. Indiana not so much.

Archived