Anthony Leal is a Hoosier !

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

Oh my head is spinning. But thanks for clearing that up for me.  WOW !

Problem with having 2 screens and about 14 windows open. I'm marketing and advertising for work on one, twitter open on another, rewatching Thrones from last night on another and apparently open to this site twice. Messed up. 

Just now, Seeking6 said:

Problem with having 2 screens and about 14 windows open. I'm marketing and advertising for work on one, twitter open on another, rewatching Thrones from last night on another and apparently open to this site twice. Messed up. 

No problem.  I do appreciate you telling us some good news, even if it was the wrong thread.  Don't feel bad. I have done the same.  Thanks for the "intel".

Just now, GaloisGroupe said:

I hope so...

Crazy that Archie would offer Galloway in an in-home. And not on the same day of an in-home for Anthony.  I suspect to get the news that Archie offered, not one... but two... today.  At least, I hope so.

This just in.  Hearing that Coach Miller left IU with two offers in his hand.  One... this afternoon for Galloway.  And the other, this evening for Anthony.  Hope all goes well with the in-home tonight.... and that Coach likes meatloaf.Not everyone likes meatloaf.    LOL

1 minute ago, milehiiu said:

This just in.  Hearing that Coach Miller left IU with two offers in his hand.  One... this afternoon for Galloway.  And the other, this evening for Anthony.  Hope all goes well with the in-home tonight.... and that Coach likes meatloaf.Not everyone likes meatloaf.    LOL

So the question becomes...if Leal accepts right away does that scare Galloway off...seeing as they play the same spot. I think Leal would accept either way.

Just now, dgambill said:

So the question becomes...if Leal accepts right away does that scare Galloway off...seeing as they play the same spot. I think Leal would accept either way.

Good question. One that I don't have the answer for, right now. 

Just now, dgambill said:

Don’t think they play the same spot.  Leal a 2. Galloway a 3.  Think the staff only thinks we are getting one of Morton or Love.  We have four open for 2020 right now.  Quinones affects it more.  

1 minute ago, IU_Realist said:

Don’t think they play the same spot.  Leal a 2. Galloway a 3.  Think the staff only thinks we are getting one of Morton or Love.  We have four open for 2020 right now.  Quinones affects it more.  

Agree  that when a coach is going after talent.... he will find a way to make it work..

1 hour ago, Seeking6 said:

My head hurts just thinking about keeping up with that. Kudos to your multitasking skills. 

20 minutes ago, IUwins0708 said:

Leal got an offer.  IU in great shape to get both.

Archie likes meatloaf !

I don't know how you do it.  Just like with Sampsongate, you continue to beat all other IU sites with news.  Just checked. And as you announced... no other IU site had the goods on Anthony.  You're the best man

Archived