Anthony Leal is a Hoosier !

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, mrflynn03 said:

There was a typo. I ment oven baked meat dish. But upon rereading that was unintentionally funny. 

So funny.  Took me a while. And how you typed it.... it was like a "Bat out Hell" when it eventually came to me.    Take care my friend.

I know people think Galloway and Leal can coexist but I have my concerns. I do think Leal will commit first...and I think that will give Galloway pause. Just my feeling. So I guess the waiting game starts on Anthony...wonder if Archie asked him to hold off til the 19 class finishes. Congrats to him and his family! 

10 minutes ago, dgambill said:

I know people think Galloway and Leal can coexist but I have my concerns. I do think Leal will commit first...and I think that will give Galloway pause. Just my feeling. So I guess the waiting game starts on Anthony...wonder if Archie asked him to hold off til the 19 class finishes. Congrats to him and his family! 

They've coexisted for quite some time on the same aau team. These two dudes can play, they defend, and they are SMART basketball players. We will take both if they want to come.. that's an opinion. 

10 minutes ago, btownqb said:

They've coexisted for quite some time on the same aau team. These two dudes can play, they defend, and they are SMART basketball players. We will take both if they want to come.. that's an opinion. 

If we don’t land Morton do we take a grad transfer to back up Rob next year? Once Green is gone we really won’t have a another pg on the roster. 

12 minutes ago, btownqb said:

See, I just envision this with 3-4 years of maturity and I see big things.   

7 minutes ago, NotIThatLives said:

If they help win a B1G and get to an elite 8 I'd take it but more hoping like a Guy/Jerome combo.

Jerome is a point but I was hoping Morton would play that Jerome role...I guess late in the year they had that little guard start at the end...so it makes some sense...they definitely have their work cut out to get there though!

1 hour ago, ArchieBall13 said:

Congrats Anthony! Now go put on those candy stripes. Stanford and Northwestern are nice and all, but you know IU would be something special. 

Kelley School of Business ain’t a bad route either on the academics side, I can vouch for that.

As a proud graduate of IU's great School of Business, I can agree with you.

Hey Anthony ..... we know you grew up wanting to wear the Candy Stripes.  Put this recruitment to an end.  And commit to IU..... NOW !

1 hour ago, dgambill said:

I don't think the roster can support both.  I'm hoping for Leal.  

Archived