Anthony Leal is a Hoosier !

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 5/9/2019 at 10:26 AM, IUProfessor said:

Peegs added a crystal ball pick of Leal to IU yesterday.

Peegs almost never picks (at least he didn't in the past) until he's sure it's close to a done deal. That could be a big sign. I am not a member over there and haven't followed Peegs in years, and don't really know if he's doing things the same as he used to, but if he is.... 

14 minutes ago, IUskim said:

Anybody have any idea when he will schedule his official visit with us?

I get that it's part of the process, but there's something funny about "scheduling" a "visit" for a kid that lives in Bloomington.

Can probably skip the campus tour for him...lol.

8 minutes ago, Zlinedavid said:

I get that it's part of the process, but there's something funny about "scheduling" a "visit" for a kid that lives in Bloomington.

Can probably skip the campus tour for him...lol.

Lol yes I felt ridiculous typing that but I thought I saw in one of his interviews he wanted to see where they lived class etc etc etc. 

On 5/9/2019 at 12:38 PM, bluegrassIU said:

If there was ever a kid that needs to be in candy stripes, Anthony Leal is it.

Not by the numbers he is putting up. If he didnt live in Bloomington people would be going nuts. 13 pts, 32% from 3, 62% from the line in an AAU season he should be dominating.

2 minutes ago, Indykev said:

Not by the numbers he is putting up. If he didnt live in Bloomington people would be going nuts. 13 pts, 32% from 3, 62% from the line in an AAU season he should be dominating.

Galloway is definitely playing better right now. Still have all summer to see how it pans out. 

32 minutes ago, Indykev said:

I remember Damon Bailey getting overshadowed in all-star type settings.  Bloomington South plays a top-notch schedule.  If I am Archie, I am looking at what Leal does in the 'team' environment as much as or more than AAU.

5 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

I remember Damon Bailey getting overshadowed in all-star type settings.  Bloomington South plays a top-notch schedule.  If I am Archie, I am looking at what Leal does in the 'team' environment as much as or more than AAU.

Well Leal did only score 5 points against Center Grove in a regional game this year.

Archived