Over weight guys!!!!!!

rico

18 minutes ago, bronkonagurski said:

Well boys, I just found out my job of 18 years is being eliminated. Glad I've been doing my healthy things so my mental state is strong. The drinking version of myself would be going through an entire case of beer tonight. 

Sorry bro.  Just a realignment is all.  You will come out better.  I've heard this from many.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, bronkonagurski said:

Well boys, I just found out my job of 18 years is being eliminated. Glad I've been doing my healthy things so my mental state is strong. The drinking version of myself would be going through an entire case of beer tonight. 

Sorry to hear that! I would keep an eye on the latest expected job growth trends. Unfortunately AI is changing everything! 

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, bronkonagurski said:

Sorry to hear. I had a great position eliminated last June. Tried a couple jobs a few months each I couldn't handle physically because of back issues. Dont have a job yet, just waiting on drug screen/background check on one now. My strategy is a machine gun approach, apply for everything that pays reasonably.  Get one and work on finding the right one. 

Good to hear on healthy habits and not drinking. I kept getting hung up on day 5. I'm on day 10 today. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

On 2/5/2024 at 3:03 PM, bronkonagurski said:

@bronkonagurski here is a Link from Forbes talking about the most in demand skills now. Good news you don’t need to go back to school! Good luck man!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 2/5/2024 at 3:03 PM, bronkonagurski said:

@bronkonagurski another thing I read several months ago was at the end of the interview and they ask if you have any questions. Turn it back, wrapping up do you have any concerns about me that we need to address right now?

• Like 2

Take this for what it's worth. I've already had my 25mg of gummies that I suggested. Late night snacks might be a challenge. Maybe. Probably. I haven't found a cure. But you sleep well thought, right? Did you dream about that "one" incident, in the barn 40 yrs ago that you swore you would would never forget, but did.?  I helped with remembering your promise. Just saying.

Delta 8/ 9 dreams aren't made up, they uncover your legend!     You rock man !

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...