2018-19 summer workout videos

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, ArchieBall13 said:

Clifton is ripped in one of those photos...and not trying to flex. Muscle won't be the reason why he doesn't see the court this year. Would love to have him in the mix!

Told you guys he looked good when I saw him At Archie's camp. We got a lot of guys that can play and not enough minutes. I expect a transfer from someone after this year. 

8 hours ago, 5 championships said:

Told you guys he looked good when I saw him At Archie's camp. We got a lot of guys that can play and not enough minutes. I expect a transfer from someone after this year. 

That's the thing. After this upcoming season and 1 more year of recruiting/roster balance and development....we'll have about 8-10 guys who should get heavy minutes. I'm with you and I don't like suggesting it but someone is going to say I love IU but I want to play more.

12 hours ago, FKIM01 said:

Love all the Hoosiers, but Al is my favorite. I expect big things from him this season.

Al is my current favorite as well, probably stems from guilt when I recall thinking maybe CAM should have rescinded his offer when he first got here.

Needless to say, I like what I saw last year and think the sky is the limit for this young man.

DeRon and the transfer. Sorry his name isn't coming to me. Old age. Lol. You can zoom in the photo. DeRon has zero limp which was beautiful to see. But his weight is a problem. I hope they can get it under control when he is able to run. Not sure how much he will help us.

0703181435.jpg

Archived