2018-19 summer workout videos

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, FKIM01 said:

Do teams like Kentucky and Duke post stuff like this?  I'm buying the hype and getting really jacked for the season.

I have not been this excited for a season since 2012.  Before that was the 93 season.  Sure, both of those years IU had the number 1 ranking for a portion of the season, I do not have that expectation.  I am excited to see this off season's progress and the incoming recruiting class convert potential into wins.  The momentum builds.

Great videos.  Thanks for them, like an appetizer for the upcoming season.

The last summer video i'm guessing. I will unpin this thread in a couple of day. Watch now.

Edit- My fav. shot in this video is when DeRon and Al were dancing around like fools and Justin Smith was standing in between them all business. Justin Smith just became my fav. Hoosier!

Only a video, but I've just got a feeling Green is really starting to enjoy the grind/buy in to what Archie's selling. Others potential insiders have mentioned his buy in too I believe...but man that would be huge if we get him rolling at PG for this coming year. Al is gonna be a huge factor too

• 1 month later...

Archived