Andy Katz’s Power 36 post draft withdrawal deadline

https://www.ncaa.com/news/basketball-men/article/2018-06-04/andy-katzs-power-36-look-ahead-2018-19-season-post-nba-draft

Here is where he had Indiana and what he had to say: 

22. Indiana: The Hoosiers were a few wins away from turning a rebuilding season into an NCAA tournament appearance last season. The starting five has some star power in Romeo Langford, whose decision to come to Bloomington was celebrated all over the state. Juwan Morgan was one of the most improved players in the Big Ten last season. De’Ron Davis inside, Devonte Green at the point and swingman Justin Smith give the Hoosiers plenty of pop. The players seem to have all bought into Archie Miller’s desire to defend at a high level.

27 minutes ago, CauseThatsMyDJ said:

Yet another writer overrating the Smellermakers. Based on these rankings, Katz expects us to finish 5th in the B1G. He thinks Cline, Eastern and Eifert will "offset the attention" that will be focused on Edwards. Riiiiiiiight.

In 15 years, the debate about the GOAT will not even involve MJ or LBJ.  It will be if anyone will even come close to achieving the greatness of Nojel Eastern.  

1 hour ago, BtownBallers said:

Here is where some other B1G schools landed on his list. I think our ranking is fair overall at this point since we still have a lot to prove.

15. Michigan State

16. Nebraska

17. Michigan 

20. Purdue

22. Indiana

25. Wisconsin

26. Minnesota

I think he's way off on the order and I don't expect Nebraska, Minnesota or the Smellermakers to live up to those lofty predictions.  If the B1G ends up that tightly bunched, it's going to be a real grinder of a conference season.

18 minutes ago, btownqb said:

Talent wise Minnesota takes a back seat to no one in the B1G.. now coaching is a different story. 

Idk about that... they lost a ton from last season and don’t have much outside of Coffey and Murphy.  I guess they’re bringing in a top 50 center, but meh.

45 minutes ago, FW_Hoosier said:

Idk about that... they lost a ton from last season and don’t have much outside of Coffey and Murphy.  I guess they’re bringing in a top 50 center, but meh.

Eric Curry will be back as well. I'm not saying they're abundantly talented, but they aren't lacking in that dept at all 

Archived