Anthony Harris Commits to North Carolina

1 hour ago, CauseThatsMyDJ said:

Could have sworn I still saw them slapping the floor last year. :coffee:

Probably the tripper! (Allen) I imagine he is the last throw back to the days when Battier and Woj and others actually played at that end of the floor. K has had to play zone for the last several years because he can't teach these 5 star freshman how to play man to man. The concept is foreign to them seeing as they only play AAU/Highlight basketball.

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 6 months later...
On 4/4/2019 at 10:22 AM, 3Ballin said:

So he can go to A&M?

Doubtful. We were the furthest offer he had from home in Virginia and we didn’t even get an official visit if I recall. I think he stays close to home on the east coast...who knows maybe he ends up at Duke..I know he visited but I don’t know if he got an offer.

4 minutes ago, Indykev said:

Ok. We all thought Romeo was going to go under most circumstances. Did we spend to much time on Brooks? It feels like we are playing catch up with a lot of guards. IMO. maybe we aren't.

Harris was a target before he committed to Virginia Tech and he is once again since he is back on the market. I don’t think that is playing catch up. Now Watford and maybe Quinones I would consider as playing catch up.

40 minutes ago, Indykev said:

Ok. We all thought Romeo was going to go under most circumstances. Did we spend to much time on Brooks? It feels like we are playing catch up with a lot of guards. IMO. maybe we aren't.

Don't you mean "spent too much time on Brooks and now need to ketchup"?

Archived