Anthony Harris Commits to North Carolina

24 minutes ago, OGIUAndy said:

We ain't what we used to be. We have to find ourselves again and I don't think it's about getting top 20 recruits. I think it's about getting players who put team over self, who are proud to representer IU and it's history. Most Power 5 players want to go to the NBA, but if that's the one and only concern, I say go after another guy. IU definitely needs an influx of players with a chip on their shoulder and attitude. 

Preach!

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let’s be honest...we are the LA Lakers of Indiana basketball. Trying to be all style and no substance...trying to take a short cut back to the top. It’s going to take a ton of work by the staff and the kids to grind their way back to consistent success. I don’t think OADs are going to get us there. Going to take a couple of 4 year classes that put in the work and get better each and every year. Hoping guys like Anderson and Justin take that next step and guys like Rob, Hunter, and Al keep improving themselves...we put the work in...we can get back to where we belong...if we think the name on the front will get us where we want alone...going to be a long journey.

15 hours ago, NotIThatLives said:

How many guards have we missed on now?  Zero point guards.  Newman?  Nope, we took Franklin.   Brooks, not really as he's really a 3.  Last year? Nope landed Romeo.  Don't think Archie offered the Sean McNeil kid. Still in on Lester Quinones.  

You make a good point if we overlook the dozen or so guards that we have missed on :)

1 hour ago, Artesian_86 said:

https://www.aseaofblue.com/2019/4/25/18516328/duke-basketball-uk-wildcats-unc-tar-heels-zion-williamson-marvin-bagley

If I was Harris, I would be a bit nervous about this latest implication of UNC being accused of  "pay for play"while trying to land Zion.....Good luck with your choice Anthony!

This is like de ja vu all over again😀

Archived