Weight loss motivational thread

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

244.5 for me this week.  Another week, another couple pounds.

Finally got in to the chiropractor, and he thinks I had a strained or pulled muscle.  Been working on getting it loosened up and my Spoonk acupressure mat has been a life saver.  Getting way better, and will hopefully be cleared up in a few days.  I'll be so glad to finally be over it, and hopefully back into running.

6 hours ago, 3Ballin said:

Ya, there's nothing to be proud about.  My wife told me she wants a divorce last week so eating hasn't been a real high priority.

Sorry to hear the news. When we went through our 3rd miscarriage inside of 15 months I turned to fitness to get out of my mess. Maybe you can do the same. Good luck with things!

8 hours ago, 3Ballin said:

Ya, there's nothing to be proud about.  My wife told me she wants a divorce last week so eating hasn't been a real high priority.

Hate to hear that  While nothing I say is adequate, I do ask God to give you strength.

6 minutes ago, Leathernecks said:

Here are the updated numbers from this week!  Great job everybody, and keep up the good work.  Next week we might hit 100 pounds as a group!

image.thumb.png.79ab47027c7825ddc77c31c7cbebca06.png

I'm eating salads all week until Thursday night. Meeting up with 11 other guys for 3 days of Cubs game Thursday, 18 holes Friday, Poker Friday night and a Ryder Cup type tourney this weekend. Needless to say not expecting a good number come Sunday unless it's dehydration. Good news is this. When I usually leave town or off the computer for a few days...we get a commit. 

Just now, Seeking6 said:

I'm eating salads all week until Thursday night. Meeting up with 11 other guys for 3 days of Cubs game Thursday, 18 holes Friday, Poker Friday night and a Ryder Cup type tourney this weekend. Needless to say not expecting a good number come Sunday unless it's dehydration. Good news is this. When I usually leave town or off the computer for a few days...we get a commit. 

I'm with you on doubts for this week.  I have a hot date coming up, a golf outing I'm in charge of on Saturday, and leaving for vacation Sunday.

I'd be up for a commitment too.  Make it David Bell, and I'd pay for you to be away more often!

23 minutes ago, Leathernecks said:

I'm with you on doubts for this week.  I have a hot date coming up, a golf outing I'm in charge of on Saturday, and leaving for vacation Sunday.

I'd be up for a commitment too.  Make it David Bell, and I'd pay for you to be away more often!

Funny you bring him up. I play poker with a couple of pretty well connected Ohio St football guys every other Monday. He's headed there unless something strange happens. Funny stuff it took Wilson to head over there to get the best from here. Haha..

36 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Funny you bring him up. I play poker with a couple of pretty well connected Ohio St football guys every other Monday. He's headed there unless something strange happens. Funny stuff it took Wilson to head over there to get the best from here. Haha..

Yeah, I figured he's probably headed there, but with IU football, sometimes daydreams are the only good part haha.

Archived