Weight loss motivational thread

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Leathernecks said:

Wow. Everything go alright?

So far so good........hoping to get out mid-week.  But never take a concussion for granted.  They sawed and drilled holes into my skull.  Had tubes draining out fluid.  I would post pics......but they are pretty graphic.  Just lucky to be alive.

16 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

After a few days of many beers and bad foods I'm finally back home and shocked to see my number. 172.6 for me. Probably dehydrated. Prayers up Rico...glad they caught your injury! 

Actually my kids saved my life.

14 minutes ago, 3Ballin said:

If i end up relapsing, im guna have to find a scale on the intertate to weigh myself.

Haha.  No worries my man.  Just find that important internal reason that makes you want to lose the weight.  Mine is long term health.  I don't drink alcohol, smoke, or even drink pop.  I also stay fairly active, so diet is really the last part of long term health for me.  Some of the older members in my family are starting to have some health issues and I want to put it off as long as possible.

It won't happen overnight for you, but hang in there.  You can do it!  There's going to be bumps like you and rico are going through, but as long as you have a good internal reason for losing weight and being healthy, nothing will derail you.

Archived