CB Larry Tracy Commits

KDB

19 minutes ago, KDB said:

2019 CB from Indianapolis Larry Tracy is visiting the Hoosiers for an official visit this weekend. 

Wouldn't be surprised if he were to join the 2019 Hoosiers class after this weekend.

https://247sports.com/Player/Larry-Tracy-85105/

Yeah I think that’s a good bet. Not sure exactly why but Purdue and Iowa both cooled on Tracy recently. 

Interesting quote from Tracy in a new Peegs article. 

Said now that he is the done with his recruitment, he is going to be the number one recruiter for the Indiana Football program.

"I will be in David Bell's ear 24/7. Now that I am committed my recruiting process is 100% done. My job now is to become the top recruiter for IU. I will be in the ear of top guys 24/7."

1 hour ago, KDB said:

Interesting quote from Tracy in a new Peegs article. 

Said now that he is the done with his recruitment, he is going to be the number one recruiter for the Indiana Football program.

"I will be in David Bell's ear 24/7. Now that I am committed my recruiting process is 100% done. My job now is to become the top recruiter for IU. I will be in the ear of top guys 24/7."

Will be interesting to see what Bell does. It’s always nice to have good recruiters. Karlaftis has been dynamite for us. 

Archived