2018-19 Playing Time

4 hours ago, IUwins0708 said:

Don’t sleep on Moore getting substantial minutes this year.  I’ve heard that Archie thinks things are really starting to click for him and he’s putting the effort in the weight room as well.  If he can give us 10 good minutes a game, look out!

I remember in the preseason last year Archie saying something to the effect that Moore had the chance to be a star for IU one day.  It was hard for me to evaluate him last season given the small amount of playing time and how he seemed completely unable to pick up the system of play, but I thought he had a chance to become a player similar to Uthoff of Iowa a few years back.  His size, length, and reputed shooting ability could be a big help.

4 hours ago, IUwins0708 said:

Don’t sleep on Moore getting substantial minutes this year.  I’ve heard that Archie thinks things are really starting to click for him and he’s putting the effort in the weight room as well.  If he can give us 10 good minutes a game, look out!

Like I said in my post earlier I witnessed him hit 9 threes in a row. He deffinitly added some bulge since last year to. We have some un proven players but it feels like we are pretty loaded and ready for a breakout year. Just need devonta to be consistent and this year might be special

Archived