Freedom of Information Act does not apply

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

I received a letter from Indiana University in today's mail ! You have to go to https://vpgc.iu.edu/forms/open-record.htm to request it's Men's & Women's non conference basketball games as soon as IU signs the contract with another school instead of having to wait until the first day of school to obtain this information ! If you do this , please ask for the updated men's updated & Current Roster also ! I am hoping that other IN fans join me by pursuing this information from IU ! The more the merrier !!

2 hours ago, hoosiertildeath said:

I received a letter from Indiana University in today's mail ! You have to go to https://vpgc.iu.edu/forms/open-record.htm to request it's Men's & Women's non conference basketball games as soon as IU signs the contract with another school instead of having to wait until the first day of school to obtain this information ! If you do this , please ask for the updated men's updated & Current Roster also ! I am hoping that other IN fans join me by pursuing this information from IU ! The more the merrier !!

That page got lost in the internet.  🤷‍♀️

3 hours ago, hoosiertildeath said:

iU has not yet responded to my electronic requests for information ?? Frustrating !!!! Inside the Hall has not even posted information regarding the Hardwood Classic matchup with Arkansas or the other 3 games The Hoosiers will host ??????????

The schedule will come out when it comes out so why keep hashing this out every day.  It will come out probably in a month and that is still 3 months before the season started so what is the big deal.

28 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

The schedule will come out when it comes out so why keep hashing this out every day.  It will come out probably in a month and that is still 3 months before the season started so what is the big deal.

HTD is just a bigger IU basketball fan than you are.

I think my Seven Decades of being an AVID IU Hoosier Basketball Fan should allow me to vent my frustration with Indiana University as always being one of the Last of all of the Division One schools to post their roster and schedule information ! It makes no sense to me at all for Indiana University to not release any games at the time the contract is signed with the other school !!

2 minutes ago, hoosiertildeath said:

I think my Seven Decades of being an AVID IU Hoosier Basketball Fan should allow me to vent my frustration with Indiana University as always being one of the Last of all of the Division One schools to post their roster and schedule information ! It makes no sense to me at all for Indiana University to not release any games at the time the contract is signed with the other school !!

Get a job with IU in the scheduling department......that should fix it!!!!!!!

On 7/8/2018 at 5:19 PM, IU Scott said:

Yes. I am thinking the schedule has come out in August, years recently past.

Yes ! The IU schedule does usually come out in August and that is the (censured problem) !! The pee yew smellermakers have had Their non conference schedule posted since  May !!l pee yew always posts their non conference schedule in May every season ! Surely I am not the only Hoosier Fan who hates it that the smellermake rs  always beats IU to the draw on this???????????????

14 minutes ago, hoosiertildeath said:

Yes ! The IU schedule does usually come out in August and that is the (censured problem) !! The pee yew smellermakers have had Their non conference schedule posted since  May !!l pee yew always posts their non conference schedule in May every season ! Surely I am not the only Hoosier Fan who hates it that the smellermake rs  always beats IU to the draw on this???????????????

Honestly ?  The only thing I care about is beating PU on the court. 

Here are a few Pac 12 schools who have posted their non conference schedules : USC , Stanford  , & California ( along with Kansas  & pee yew ) I have only spent a few minutes looking for team schedules ! I am sure there are many more already posted !

( it's almost time for Dodger Baseball ! Be back tomorrow with more .)

12 hours ago, hoosiertildeath said:

That is your right but if I were you I would put my energy in something that really matters.

12 hours ago, hoosiertildeath said:

I'm not sure why but I absolutely love your fandom that makes you do this. FOIA requests. Love it!

Love the passion as well, HTD!

I wonder, with the legalization of sports betting becoming inevitable in so many states, whether there will be an effect on schools and announcing their schedules earlier.

Other big ten teams that have posted non conference schedules in addition to the pee yew smeller makers &  penn state are ::    Michigan , Nebraska & Wisconsin !       Big East teams who have posted non-conference schedules are :  Xavier , Marquette , Seton Hall , & Providence ! Come on IU , get with it ,very big grin !

Archived