Need Help (kind of OT)

Welcome back !   The answer to your question is yes.

How to Watch Big Ten Network Without Cable - Your Top 7 Options

My cable company dropped the Big Ten Network.... so I set out on a way to stream the Big Ten Channel :

I cut the cable. Now I need help. - The Animal House - Hoosier Sports Nation | Indiana Basketball and Sports Forum

Keep in mind, also that many IU games with be on networks other than the Big Ten Channel.  Hulu Live tv, that I set up just a couple days ago seems to have me covered, in that I not only get the Big Ten Channel. But also CBS, NBC all the ESPN's and both of the Fox Sports Channels.

Hope this helps.

24 minutes ago, newhavenwarford said:

Thank you, Been really busy with life, but things seem to calming down now. I got the fire stick with a lot of the other channels but not big ten. Cable prices are getting crazy

I found out the hard way.  If you choose Hulu.  Many of the Roku devices do not support Hulu Live tv.  None of mine did.  So I ordered a Roku 4kHD Ultra from Roku.  Did not ask to have it sent fast, in order to save an additional charge.  Was told it would come in 3-7 days, and it came in two days.  The phone number for Roku is :1-888-265-6650. The service people I talked to there were very knowledgeable, patient and helpful.

As far as cable.... I generally call every 6 months, and ask what deals they have at the time.  Always come through with some kind of deal that lowers the bill.  Still.. a pain in the but.  Not sure if Hulu Live tv is the total answer to cutting the cable for me.  It does solve the problem of not having the Big Ten Network.  My first choice was Direct TV Now.  But AT&T made it impossible to access with my current browsers.

I kinda have an extended answer for you.  i cut my cable last year and looked into how i could catch all IU games without it.   Here is a link (i think) to the topic thread:

BTW i ended up using Hulu through my Roku.  It was decent, nice thing was you just go month to month and can cancel anytime  

Archived