FBI Arrests Coaches in Corruption Scandal

FW_Hoosier

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I forgot if this is the right thread for Michael Avenatti but he’s a piece of work.  Lies to clients about payments coming in and then buys jets etc (allegedly).  Makes millions and manages to constantly be greedy and mis-manage his own finances.   

https://www.latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-avenatti-hassan-whiteside-embezzlement-20190421-story.html

27 minutes ago, Indykev said:

Just stop. Its an old link from Oct. already posted here.

Pertinent to the discussion. Old or not. Not all members spend all day on HSN. I am sure some might have missed it. I, for one, have been off the board for the better part of the day. Thought I would thank a member for sharing.  Sure there was value to those who may have missed it.13th and Jackson saw value in posting it . Why stop the free flow of information ?

All I did was thank a member for sharing information .   What's wrong with that ?

Amazed that coaches like Sean Miller and Will Wade...

...are still even coaching.  Obvious they were not only aware of the cheating, but willing participants.  Out of respect to Archie, I won't go further here, except to say that I hope he's learned a lot from Sean's problems.

If you're a recruit choosing a school under the cloud of suspicion that LSU and Arizona are under, you deserve the sanctions they get.

2 hours ago, FW_Hoosier said:

Thread:

Couple of Zagoria's tweets today not only mentioned Miller....but our good friend Tom Izzo as well as Dane Fife. Not a list I'd want to be on. Also some discussions about Lamont Evans when he was at South Carolina and Oklahoma St. Maybe our buddy Brad Underwood isn't in the clear yet?

9 minutes ago, FKIM01 said:

Heck, the stuff beyond the top two stories was even more damning to me.  Miller handling paying Ayton's family himself...he doesn't even have plausible deniability.

Supposedly, the NCAA did away with the plausible deniability defense a couple of years ago. 

2 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

Supposedly, the NCAA did away with the plausible deniability defense a couple of years ago. 

Yeah, I know it's not an actual defense...was just thinking how he can't even save face at this point, but deny, deny, deny!!!

Archived