FBI Arrests Coaches in Corruption Scandal

FW_Hoosier

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This whole thing seems a little anticlimactic. At the very beginning they talked about how there could be up to 100 schools/coaches involved and that hall of famers would be implicated. 

Now that the NCAA is finished we are looking at 6 schools. 

My ‘Predict the Six’

TCU

USC

Creighton

LSU

Arizona

KU/UL - this one is tough since they were both mentioned a lot. I’d pick UL if I had to since the worst KU wiretaps weren’t permissible in court.

23 minutes ago, FKIM01 said:

I just want LSU on the list. I am so sick of that lying scumbag Will Wade I could puke.

Me too. I also want them on there because I have in-laws who are LSU fans. They never cared about basketball until last year and then all they could talk about was how great their team was.  When Wade got suspended, they made tons of excuses for him. I want that program burned to the ground. 

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Parakeet Jones said:

I thought I had the link but apparently I don’t. NC St has been notified of allegations. Some of them are level one, the highest level. Some schools were supposed to be named in July. This one is pretty underwhelming. 

Underwhelming is an understatement.  

29 minutes ago, Indy1987 said:

Come down heavy. Lol   More like slap on the wrist and "you better not do that again".    I'm so sick of the NCAA.

Go Hoosiers!!!

Meanwhile, Vitale will continue to pimp teams and coaches that cheat or skirt the rules.  I'm tired of these media types that shill for certain programs knowing full well that they're dirty.

1 hour ago, Zuckerkorn said:

Meanwhile, Vitale will continue to pimp teams and coaches that cheat or skirt the rules.  I'm tired of these media types that shill for certain programs knowing full well that they're dirty.

I wish no harm to come to Dickie V. but I wish he would get lock jaw!

He is the mouth of the North, South,  East and West!

11 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Not necessarily scandal related but Depaul hit with sanctions today. Probation and vacate wins. So hard to tell anyone under the age of say 35 how good of a program Depaul was back in the day. Besides IU they were always who I cheered for growing up.

Be careful some around here don't want tot talk about the past LOL!.  DePaul was a fun team to watch with Aguirre and Cummings and them losing their first game in the 81 tournament helped open the IU bracket that year.

4 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

Be careful some around here don't want tot talk about the past LOL!.  DePaul was a fun team to watch with Aguirre and Cummings and them losing their first game in the 81 tournament helped open the IU bracket that year.

Depaul is a perfect example of letting leadership who has no clue, idea or whatever how to run athletics. 30 years of just crap for them because of continued poor decisions from leadership.

1 hour ago, Seeking6 said:

Depaul is a perfect example of letting leadership who has no clue, idea or whatever how to run athletics. 30 years of just crap for them because of continued poor decisions from leadership.

When we were in Chicago and ate just off the DePaul campus I had to give the boys a little Blue Demon history lesson 

Archived