FBI Arrests Coaches in Corruption Scandal

FW_Hoosier

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 hours ago, FKIM01 said:

The NCAA reminds me of that Disney movie with the sloths running the license branch...

10 hours ago, Brass Cannon said:

The sloths actually wanted to do something though. 

Yeah, if we’re going with cartoons, I think this one sums up the NCAA better:

• 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, tdhoosier said:

What the...

"If I had the chance to do it all over again, I would not do it. I'd try to barter something. I'd give blood. I'd give semen, something."

Lol.  No thanks Book.  Just hand over the bag o cash.

Go Hoosiers!!!

• 2 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, FW_Hoosier said:

https://sports.yahoo.com/sources-kansas-basketball-charged-with-multiple-level-1-violations-including-lack-of-institutional-control-210015300.html

Will be interesting to see how things end up shaking out, but this doesn’t sound too good for Dollar Bill...

Thanks for the link.

LOC in the past has been seen by the NCAA as close to the worst violation.  We'll wait and see.

54 minutes ago, FW_Hoosier said:

https://sports.yahoo.com/sources-kansas-basketball-charged-with-multiple-level-1-violations-including-lack-of-institutional-control-210015300.html

Will be interesting to see how things end up shaking out, but this doesn’t sound too good for Dollar Bill...

Appears they went at the Big fish first to show the other schools, we are coming. Have to think Zona and Sean Miller are next then on down the line. Auburn, USC and LSU.

2 minutes ago, Indykev said:

Appears they went at the Big fish first to show the other schools, we are coming. Have to think Zona and Sean Miller are next then on down the line. Auburn, USC and LSU.

Using Kansas as leverage to hopefully get the other schools admit/confess to their transgressions.  We will see if it works.  Still an off-season away from the NCAA really laying down the hammer though.  You’ll start to see schools self imposing sanctions in hopes it reduces their punishment.  I don’t think it will work this time.

3 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

Hit them hard with at least a 3 year ban of post season play plus take away 3 scholarships for 3 years.

I recall the Illinois fans saying the same about IU after Sampsongate.  Not saying the two equate.  Just that is what fans do.   Let the dust settle. Could take up to a year for that to happen.  One thing that is different.  FBI is included now.  Could make a huge difference between what happened to IU and what is coming for KU.

Just now, milehiiu said:

I recall the Illinois fans saying the same about IU after Sampsongate.  Not saying the two equate.  Just that is what fans do.   Let the dust settle. Could take up to a year for that to happen.  One thing that is different.  FBI is included now.  Could make a huge difference between what happened to IU and what is coming for KU.

Forgot to mention they should make it where KU as to get rid of Self.

Archived