FBI Arrests Coaches in Corruption Scandal

FW_Hoosier

3 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

DD say that before every home game that Bryant would come out and go hug two older white guys who sat across from the IU bench.  DD said he did not ever see these guys before and wonder their involvement with Bryant.

DD is flaming and shouldn't be saying crap like this right now.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

DD say that before every home game that Bryant would come out and go hug two older white guys who sat across from the IU bench.  DD said he did not ever see these guys before and wonder their involvement with Bryant.

Dan just upset that none of the IU players give him hugs. :ph34r:

4 minutes ago, Indykev said:

DD is flaming and shouldn't be saying crap like this right now.

I am suspicious at how he suddenly had a local angle to this big story.  Without knowing anything about who these two mysterious white guys are, it's pretty irresponsible if he doesn't have any other "evidence".  If this were to turn out to be something nefarious, there's no way those two guys would be there, doing that, without someone in the program knowing who they were.

5 minutes ago, Zuckerkorn said:

I am suspicious at how he suddenly had a local angle to this big story.  Without knowing anything about who these two mysterious white guys are, it's pretty irresponsible if he doesn't have any other "evidence".  If this were to turn out to be something nefarious, there's no way those two guys would be there, doing that, without someone in the program knowing who they were.

Dan has always said that he dislikes the way that Bryant interacted with a group that was always at games.  From day 1 he said that struck him as odd.

Just now, 68Hoosier said:

I'm shocked at how no one has said anything up to this point.  If investigations were happening, you would think that something would have leaked out way before now.  This is a long time to keep this type of investigation going without someone with loose lips. 

The FBI has a way of keeping secrets.  The NCAA would have bumbled it so badly that the news would have broken before the crimes even occurred.

9 minutes ago, 68Hoosier said:

Me too.  I sure hope Crean was as good a person as we thought he was and that he had his assistants under control.  Johnson has me worried the most.

I am always worried about coaches especially when they are on the hot seat and might do something wrong to save their jobs.  That is why I just don't like how our fans treat coaches and call for their jobs because it might lead them to do something they normally wouldn't do.

Archived