FBI Arrests Coaches in Corruption Scandal

FW_Hoosier

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Bowhunter said:

So why was Louisville not mentioned in FBI presser?

Because there were no federal charges filed against anyone associated with Louisville.  Does not mean they were not involved, but there is no current CHARGE against anyone associated with the University.

2 hours ago, HoosierFaithful said:

Hold on tight.

I think Crean was above reproach in all of these things, so IU should be safe.  We might disagree on him as a coach, but we were lucky to have a man of his caliber leading our program.

Wonder if this is why Crean started losing out on some of the higher ranked players he was recruiting 

Just now, Bushmage said:

Doyel is saying Kansas is all but a lock because Doyel was so unbelievably all in with Archie the second he was hired that he wants to make sure he gets to write that extra emotional "I told ya so" piece when we do get the Langford commit.

bingo.gif

Just now, Zuckerkorn said:

re: Doyel. 

I don't give a lot of credence to the crystal ball predictions, but I can't help but notice that KU isn't even mentioned.  Currently it's just us and UL for Romeo.   That doesn't suggest any "likely KU commitment" at all.

todays news no doubt tells me that kansas PROBABLY rescinded the wired money lmao 

1 minute ago, Zuckerkorn said:

re: Doyel. 

I don't give a lot of credence to the crystal ball predictions, but I can't help but notice that KU isn't even mentioned.  Currently it's just us and UL for Romeo.   That doesn't suggest any "likely KU commitment" at all.

Kent Sterling for the last few months said it was between IU and Kansas but I did not know where he was getting that info.

Archived