FBI Arrests Coaches in Corruption Scandal

FW_Hoosier

2 minutes ago, IUwins0708 said:

Merle Code is the key to this whole investigation.  Currently (as of today😂) worked for Addidas.  Prior to that worked for Nike.  He can make this thing blow the whole landscape of college basketball up more than at has already.

This is the guy if they can get him talking.  Maybe Phil Knight pissed him off at some point.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, rogue3542 said:

One would think that if the "rival athletic apparel company" were named in the course of the investigation, that gives the FBI probable cause to seek warrants regarding that company, which most likely means that the FBI already has information regarding much, much more than we've heard so far.

Based on the Justice Department's presser, today.  I believe the FBI is sitting on a treasure trove of information.  Just waiting for some to come forward, and escape prosecution, and waiting out others who don't come forward, to hammer. 

4 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

Based on the Justice Department's presser, today.  I believe the FBI is sitting on a treasure trove of information.  Just waiting for some to come forward, and escape prosecution, and waiting out others who don't come forward, to hammer. 

This.

26 minutes ago, newhavenwarford said:

Be honest I'm suprised that the people that believe these student athletes should be paid type havent come out and started ranting that this all could of been prevented if the Universities would pay athletes

It was alluded to by Michael Smith and Jemele Hill on their ESPN political/sports show.

Archived