DT Sio Nofoagatoto'a Commits

• 2 weeks later...

Having watched a highlight video of his, I'm a big fan.  He seems like he plays with some fire and an an edge to him.  Kind of like a lite version of a not dirty Ndamukang Suh.  In his highlights, he'd burst through the line, grab a running back, and whip them backwards about 3 yards.  Love the attitude he looks like he plays with.

Nice pickup.  It’s telling when you see who else offers, and many of our guys have had some other solid offers.  Plus, his size for a high school kid is something else.  This isn’t a 260 lb DT who you project to fill out at 305 down the line.  I don’t know if he’s got good weight or not but this is all something that can be molded.  

I know he’s from Florida, but it’s nice to get someone from the Samoan culture in the mix.  There have been some really good players produce at a big time level from their culture.  Utah is notorious for getting impact players from there.  

I was bummed to see Juan Harris not work out but that’s why you recruit in numbers in football and we’ve got some burgeoning D tackle talent.  

• 4 months later...
3 hours ago, DeadOne said:

I'm going to go out on a limb and say this is probably the best group of D-line recruits Indiana has brought in....possibly ever.  They could still add to it a bit, but I think this group will be key over the next four years.

It isn't definitely up there. Throw in Head and King from last year at DE, and the chance of getting Kristian Williams this year. We should be set up to have a really good line for the foreseeable future.

Archived