NBA Draft

24 minutes ago, FW_Hoosier said:

That is a really valuable pick.  Doubt Doncic will provide much more value than Young and that pick.

I’m all about the value so I’m with you here. I’d probably take the trade if I’m calling the shots but I wouldn’t be happy about it. I guess I’m just on the fence with Trae and I think Doncic is legit. 

Pacers' pick got some love

Indiana Pacers

Selected guard Aaron Holiday with the No. 23 pick.

Schmitz: The Pacers hit a home run with Holiday here. They're in dire need of a point guard, and Holiday is a tough-minded competitor who will fit exceptionally well next to Victor Oladipo.

He's a pitbull defender who plays bigger than his height (6-1) with a 6-7 wingspan, a strong frame and plus athleticism. He still needs to fine-tune his decision-making and ability to play in traffic, but he's an excellent shooter off the bounce and catch. Plus, he does a great job getting downhill in space. It's not out of the question that Holiday ends up being among the top two or three point guards from this draft when it's all said and done.

Cbssports liked the pick as well

team logo

PG Aaron Holiday, UCLA junior

He's a scorer who can play on or off the ball. He's a point guard who doesn't make many mistakes. He's lightning fast. He's got two brothers who are solid NBA players. And the Pacers could use a point guard of the future. There's no losing with this pick. Grade: A-

Archived