Zach Loveday Commits to Baylor

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
12 minutes ago, KDB said:

He talks a lot about off the court..if he liked Michigan’s strength guy he should love ours..seems he really likes Holtmann and like most bigs loves that Painter kinda plays through their bigs.

38 minutes ago, dgambill said:

He talks a lot about off the court..if he liked Michigan’s strength guy he should love ours..seems he really likes Holtmann and like most bigs loves that Painter kinda plays through their bigs.

I think Purdue has backed off of him a bit. I think they’re going harder after Hunter Dickinson right now. 

1 hour ago, Stlboiler23 said:

That’s what I thought but just checking haha. But yeah he’s def their main front-court guy they’re going after. 

What do you think of your grad transfer? Not sure how much shooting he will help. I’m looking for Wheeler and Williams to be your primary go to performers.

6 hours ago, dgambill said:

What do you think of your grad transfer? Not sure how much shooting he will help. I’m looking for Wheeler and Williams to be your primary go to performers.

I like the pick up. Worst case scenario, he’s a guy who can create his own shot which will be needed after Carsen left. I think he’ll be respectable enough from 3 and should be someone who can come in and help for sure. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived