Glass was on the Kent Sterling hsow yesterday

The basketball hire seems to be great. We will really see in the next 1-2 years. 

By all accounts, baseball got a good one. 

Not sure if he's made any other big hires. 

Women's basketball just won the NIT and set some program records  

Track/CC is in a good place. They've gotten some big recruits lately. 

Men's Soccer played for a NC just a year or two ago. 

Swimming just had a top 5 and top 10 finish at nationals. There are a few Olympic medalists with the team and a current WR holder.

And so far IU hasn't been mentioned in the FBI probe. Glass isn't perfect but I'm not going to complain too much.

5 hours ago, dbmhoosier said:

As you said there are plenty on IU fans out there who hated Crean much more than me.  Your buddy fpeaugh says hi.  This board is an outlier in that regard. 

Why I don't go over there that much anymore because I was tired of the personal attacks on people.

8 minutes ago, BeerBQ said:

The basketball hire seems to be great. We will really see in the next 1-2 years. 

By all accounts, baseball got a good one. 

Not sure if he's made any other big hires. 

Women's basketball just won the NIT and set some program records  

Track/CC is in a good place. They've gotten some big recruits lately. 

Men's Soccer played for a NC just a year or two ago. 

Swimming just had a top 5 and top 10 finish at nationals. There are a few Olympic medalists with the team and a current WR holder.

And so far IU hasn't been mentioned in the FBI probe. Glass isn't perfect but I'm not going to complain too much.

Absolutely good hire in the women's basketball dept. He has hired 2 (presumably this new hire does well) very good hires in baseball. Dbm is honestly ridiculous with his opinion of Glass. 

Just now, btownqb said:

Still cant get over the fact ppl "hated" Crean. The situation didnt work, we moved on... to hate him or have any ill feelings towards him... that's insane. 

Some just take sports way to seriously and forget that it is for entertainment.

33 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

Why I don't go over there that much anymore because I was tired of the personal attacks on people.

It was personal attacks on people that caused Colonial Crester to create Hoosier Sports Nation.  I was so glad to be a part of that.  Just look at our simple rules... "respect all members, including moderators".  Our moderators are not hard core, by any means.  However they believe in our simple rules, and work daily to ensure the rules are followed.

It is because of our moderators, who will not tolerate things getting out of hand on a personal basis, that members such as yourself have matriculated from other much larger boards to Hoosier Sports Nation.  May God bless you, and all the others who continue to make Hoosier Sports Nation great. 

36 minutes ago, btownqb said:

Still cant get over the fact ppl "hated" Crean. The situation didnt work, we moved on... to hate him or have any ill feelings towards him... that's insane. 

To date....  despite being fired, I have yet to hear Crean speak negatively about his time at IU.  Actually quite the opposite. Crean moved on.  It was time. For him and us. It's time for others to follow his lead.  Unlike one other IUBB who proceeded him. Years, later, people and him were still unwilling to move on. 

We've got Archie.  Let's get behind him.

7 hours ago, milehiiu said:

To date....  despite being fired, I have yet to hear Crean speak negatively about his time at IU.  Actually quite the opposite. Crean moved on.  It was time. For him and us. It's time for others to follow his lead.  Unlike one other IUBB who proceeded him. Years, later, people and him were still unwilling to move on. 

We've got Archie.  Let's get behind him.

Actually we saw him wish our MEN'S basketball team goodluck on Twitter this past fall!!!! He was one of the first ppl to greet Archie at AH. Friggin kidding me... people HATE Crean? But yet they pay money to see Bobby Knight. Lolol messed up society man. Bob Knight is scum. 

On 7/7/2018 at 5:42 PM, btownqb said:

Keep in mind this is coming from the guy who publicly stated he was done with IU basketball forever if Glass chose Archie over Marshall.

26 minutes ago, Muddy River said:

dbm

Thanks. I don't know many posting histories. I try to keep on point. People can disagree...make points...argue a bit and move on. Only person I've gone back and forth with for years is our buddy ord from the other board.

Archived