Smellermakers. matchups for Charleston Classic

Pee  yew opens with Appalachian State on Thursday Nov. 15 , 2018 @ 5 pm on ESPN-2 ! App St. had Their best season under Coach Jim Fox last season !! App. St. returns their# 1,2,4,5,6,&8 top scorers from last season !! App. St. has seven players that are between 6''8 and 7'1" tall on their roster ! Will this be an "upset" ? ( Maybe? I'm hoping,vbg) In the second game will have to play Wichita State or Davidson , ( a sure loss for the smellermakers)vbg! Game 3 for the smellermakers is a tossup at this point in time  ?!

4 hours ago, hoosiertildeath said:

Pee  yew opens with Appalachian State on Thursday Nov. 15 , 2018 @ 5 pm on ESPN-2 ! App St. had Their best season under Coach Jim Fox last season !! App. St. returns their# 1,2,4,5,6,&8 top scorers from last season !! App. St. has seven players that are between 6''8 and 7'1" tall on their roster ! Will this be an "upset" ? ( Maybe? I'm hoping,vbg) In the second game will have to play Wichita State or Davidson , ( a sure loss for the smellermakers)vbg! Game 3 for the smellermakers is a tossup at this point in time  ?!

Take it to GBI

9 hours ago, hoosiertildeath said:

Yes ! I've had  70 years of watching and analyzing those stinking pee yew smellermakers ! I think that gives me the right to be called an expert on those jerks ! This post belongs on this website because pee yew is out biggest and most HATED Rival !!!

You are the unrivaled leader of the smellermaker haters.  Love your enthusiasm and your research...keep up the good work and never quit being a hater!

Archived