Terrence Clarke

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 hours ago, CauseThatsMyDJ said:

I like how Archie is in early on these kids. He has a great eye for talent I think. Seems like the local talent drops way off after the 19 class but if he can bring in a few guys of this level outside the area every few years it won't matter much. Nice find!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
33 minutes ago, Brass Cannon said:

An unofficial visit from Boston as a So. Has to be interest there. 

No doubt. I get the regional unofficial visits but to fly out on their own dime. Glad he chose this weekend and not last. Somehow Bloomington just feels a little better when it's 85 and sunny and the lots are full vs 7 inches of cold rain.

36 minutes ago, Brass Cannon said:

An unofficial visit from Boston as a So. Has to be interest there. 

No doubt...that's a long trip. Very exciting to be in on a top prospect this early!! I knew Archie would be a good recruiter based on his past experience working as a recruiter for his brother at Arizona....but I never imagined it would be this good. So happy!

5 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

No doubt. I get the regional unofficial visits but to fly out on their own dime. Glad he chose this weekend and not last. Somehow Bloomington just feels a little better when it's 85 and sunny and the lots are full vs 7 inches of cold rain.

Yep...and not to be sexist but hopefully the girls are still wearing their cute summer clothes before they bundle up for the winter lol! There is no doubt our Hoosier girls have to be prettier than those girls from Boston.

2 hours ago, Coach Robby said:

If we can (and I think we will) start competing for top 5 players in country not in Indiana...look out!

He's a Miller so I was cautiously optimistic about that. I think they biggest signs of that growing possibility being legitimate is the reports of how deep we've gotten with Stewart and the fact that Clarke flew in from Boston. If we land Keion then in a small way we've also taken a strongly linked 5 star MSU lean from Izzo which is an incredible progression for us.

28 minutes ago, IUfaninIllinois said:

How does everything think that will change who is prioritized? Do you think that kids let’s cosches know that they are going pro?

Before 1 and done there were always recruits who,for some time, didn’t make the decision so we/other schools would have to keep recruiting them. It’s likely going to depend on the prospect and how much feedback they’ve already received. We’re talking high school kids, of course. If memory serves, Josh Smith was one we were pretty far down the road with before he decided to go straight to the nba, as an example 

- edit, yep had to go back and double check, he committed to us and then decided to go pro — 2004

Archived