Juwan Morgan

Excellent find.  I'm OK with him dissing McDonalds and I'm excited to see him at 238.  No one is going to push Juwan around in the post...not that they did last year, but it's great to see him really built for the lane while having the ability to step out on people.  As Hoopster said, just stay healthy and a monster season is within reach.

35 minutes ago, Hoosierhoopster said:

Nice write up, and he obviously has his head in the right place. He can be a killer player this year. Here's to hoping that extra work in the weight room and his new diet helps him avoid injury, he is so key.

Every time I'm by Cook Hall Juwan is there. He knows this is it. Its his year.

6'8 240 is the real deal. 

Still pretty bullish on his NBA chances are at the 4 and not the 3. He is just simply not the skill set of a current NBA 3. At the 4, he could be like Trevor Booker was for the Pacers this past year. NBA plays so much smaller than it used to. 

Dang...can't believe these kids were stuffing themselves with fast food before. Glad they've remedied that. I think with the attention Romeo will get it should really open things up for Juwan. Add an improved Smith and he should have plenty of room to operate!

3 minutes ago, dgambill said:

Dang...can't believe these kids were stuffing themselves with fast food before. Glad they've remedied that. I think with the attention Romeo will get it should really open things up for Juwan. Add an improved Smith and he should have plenty of room to operate!

Probably why Juwan has never been featured in any of the social media before and after pics...

35 minutes ago, RJPaisley said:

Come on.  At least one of your many wives has to have been right about something.

It always seemed to be a point of contention with all of them.  Not sure whether it contributed to the divorces or not.  

9 hours ago, ColtsIUDomer said:

The wife is right again.  

My wife is always right. I have no reason to believe she reads this forum. But she's always right. She's not reading this forum. She's always right.

Archived