A sad sad day!!

Indykev

We've got a guy, here in Colorado who runs a You Tube channel on Slot Machines.   And had the "legend" (that's what he calls Heffner) on his channel, just last week.

Just to let you know what a great wife I married.... when we married, she got me yearly subscriptions to Playboy magazine.  And kept them coming for years.  I have all of them stored in the basement, and some are worth some money now.   Of course, I only read the articles.  LOL

9 hours ago, milehiiu said:

We've got a guy, here in Colorado who runs a You Tube channel on Slot Machines.   And had the "legend" (that's what he calls Heffner) on his channel, just last week.

Just to let you know what a great wife I married.... when we married, she got me yearly subscriptions to Playboy magazine.  And kept them coming for years.  I have all of them stored in the basement, and some are worth some money now.   Of course, I only read the articles.  LOL

They have articles in them, you mean with actual words and stories.  Who knew...   :D

On ‎9‎/‎28‎/‎2017 at 10:19 AM, milehiiu said:

Old issues huh? Was Mary Pickford the centerfold???   :P

Archived