Miller hitting the road again. In search of in state talent.

55 minutes ago, hoosiertildeath said:

Go Arcchie Go !!!! Bring the best that the state of Indiana has to offer to Assembly Hall !! I love the recruiting Archie has done thus far !! Let's hope that trend continues of getting Kids from INDIANA !!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey  HTD.  Next time.  Could you show a little enthusiasm ?   Just kidding.

The thing I like about Archie, is that he made a promise to the IU fans.   And has lived up to that promise.  Not to slight the other kids from Indiana, coming in.... but getting Romeo was like hitting a Grand Slam in the first inning !

1 hour ago, milehiiu said:

Hey  HTD.  Next time.  Could you show a little enthusiasm ?   Just kidding.

The thing I like about Archie, is that he made a promise to the IU fans.   And has lived up to that promise.  Not to slight the other kids from Indiana, coming in.... but getting Romeo was like hitting a Grand Slam in the first inning !

Yep he is definitely off to a fast start...and has a lot of momentum behind him. I only wish our current freshman class could convey the growth and excitement and how pleased they are with their choice to these prospective recruits. Maybe that is why HH is coming sooner this year. Trying to carry forward the momentum he has going. Sounds outstanding!

Archived