Congrats Keith Smart

Indykev

Congrats Keith! Definitely well deserved! One of my fondest memories was as a 14 y/o kid seeing my mom knock over a lamp next to her chair when he hit the shot against Cuse! Between me, her, and my dad she was always the least interested in the IU games, but that moment she was a true fan like the rest of us! Thanks for that moment Keith!

5 minutes ago, Hoosrnight said:

Congrats Keith! Definitely well deserved! One of my fondest memories was as a 14 y/o kid seeing my mom knock over a lamp next to her chair when he hit the shot against Cuse! Between me, her, and my dad she was always the least interested in the IU games, but that moment she was a true fan like the rest of us! Thanks for that moment Keith!

Great story.  Thanks for sharing. 

Congrats to Keith and loved what he did at IU. Does his career really warrant to be in the HOF. Just asking if he did not hit that shot would the rest of his career warrant being in the HOF.  To me the HOF is just for the all time great players and not just very good players.  I have this problem with all the HOF's because it seems like they want to select anyone who was just very good.

Archived