Khristian Lander Commits to Indiana

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/28/2019 at 9:35 PM, FKIM01 said:

I'll hand it to Louisville fans...they put up more of a fight than Georgia basketball fans.  Still, lots of pro-IU in Louisville's OV tweet...

Lander is in 2021.. which is interesting because this was his first official visit and the fact he’s taking it his junior year. Most guys are taking their officials their senior year. Makes me wonder if he’s going to speed up this recruiting process and possibly reclassify. 

1 minute ago, Jackson Kellogs said:

Lander is in 2021.. which is interesting because this was his first official visit and the fact he’s taking it his junior year. Most guys are taking their officials their senior year. Makes me wonder if he’s going to speed up this recruiting process and possibly reclassify. 

New rules. Recruits have five official visits available to them their junior year, and a different set of five more available as a rising or current senior. 

6 minutes ago, Maedhros said:

New rules. Recruits have five official visits available to them their junior year, and a different set of five more available as a rising or current senior. 

Just so I understand this. Can a recruit take two official visits to the same school? One his junior year and one his senior year?

Archived