Khristian Lander Commits to Indiana

3 minutes ago, macomb hoosier said:

Not trying to thread-jack. I was just trying to clarify to those who were wondering how someone could have a year's worth of college credit, be a baller, and not necessarily be doing anything "extra."

Ok,  I don't know the extent to which dual credit is/is not offered in Indiana. I am willing to bet that the course you took in the 80s was more rigorous than what is being given as college credit today. What's "new" is that all the regular classes that most people 40+ took as college prep are now (via dual credit) given college credit. It is out of control in Illinois and the passed a law to cap it in Ohio a few years back. I have no problem with AP (flunked AP physics in hs myself).

It’s all good.  I was just trying to add some info/context myself.  FWIW, the course I took in the 80s was a joke.  W131, English Comp.

Back to Lander....

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 hours ago, HoosierJax said:

Serious question..cause I don’t know...but what makes a player think they want to reclassify..are they that far ahead in school that they can graduate early? Do they feel talent wise that they are that far above other players that they need a new challenge? Just curious.

He saw the girls on campus?

Just my uninformed opinion, since I haven't seen these kids play and obviously don't know them, but in my opinion a reclass only makes sense for IU in this case if the plan ahead of time if for him to be here at minimum 2 years. If his plan is to try and be a one and done, then I'd rather add a grad transfer shooter/point guard for the one season that comes in with experience at the collegiate level. 

If the plan would be for him to come in for two years, then you absolutely want him to reclass if he's interested in that. 

32 minutes ago, BGleas said:

Just my uninformed opinion, since I haven't seen these kids play and obviously don't know them, but in my opinion a reclass only makes sense for IU in this case if the plan ahead of time if for him to be here at minimum 2 years. If his plan is to try and be a one and done, then I'd rather add a grad transfer shooter/point guard for the one season that comes in with experience at the collegiate level. 

If the plan would be for him to come in for two years, then you absolutely want him to reclass if he's interested in that. 

I think your analysis is spot on

• KDB changed the title to Khristian Lander Commits to Indiana

😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🕺🕺🕺🕺🕺🕺🕺🕺🕺🕺🕺🕺🕺🕺🕺🕺😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

Archived