Khristian Lander Commits to Indiana

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Going to say this now...my comp for Khristian is Ja Morant...watched the kid both years at Murray St in person and while maybe he won’t quite be dunking over guys his passing ability and talent to get around guys and make plays are pretty special. Ja was good as a freshman but quite for most that year until the end you really started to see him find his confidence and game....then exploded as a sophomore. Khristian I think has similar attributes. (No pressure lol)

1 minute ago, tdhoosier said:

So, he reclassified...that’d mean we are filling a hole that desperately needs to be filled. Not only does that make us a contender, I’m guessing it’d put us pretty high up in the preseason poll.

Is that official or just speculation....too much info flying around here lol!

22 minutes ago, IUwins0708 said:

We got this one right!  Hope the others I’ve been hearing come aboard.  It will be an all Indiana team if it happens.

I’ve never seen him play and obviously rankings aren’t always spot on. He is ranked 11 in 2021 what do you think he would be ranked based on his skills as we speak if he was 2020? Also 0708 you don’t have to mention names but do you have a preference of who we get?

Just now, IUwins0708 said:

He wants to, and is in line to.  As long as there are no set backs he will be a Hoosier next year.

Thanks! I know you were kinda against it but I think we all agree landing him now is better than fending off others for another year and maybe losing him. Get him in and learning the system and getting stronger and acclimated to college. Don’t know many kids that reclassify expecting to be OAD so hopefully he understand his role and be a boost to our backcourt next year and to come. He plays well...he will get to the nba...it will take care of itself.

1 minute ago, IUfaninIllinois said:

I’ve never seen him play and obviously rankings aren’t always spot on. He is ranked 11 in 2021 what do you think he would be ranked based on his skills as we speak if he was 2020? Also 0708 you don’t have to mention names but do you have a preference of who we get?

He’s a top 30 recruit in 2020, in my opinion. More importantly he feels a huge need.

Archived